Approx. Rs 20 / Square MeterGet Latest Price
Non Woven Geotextile Membrane
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
are needle punched to form a strong fabric that retains its dimensional stability and is resistant to damage from construction stresses. Non-woven geotextiles have a wide range to applications in civil environmental engineering and construction projects. Used in sub-surfaced drainage, separation, stabilization, erosion control and cushioning applications. Our IMPTREX-GEOTEX™ geotextiles are made from highest quality polyester / polypropylene fibres which are available in varying strengths and thicknesses to ensure appropriate material selection for your project. Custom roll sizes and thicknesses are also available.Applications:
- Filtration of Soils in Drainage Application by Retaining Soil Particles While Allowing Free Flow of Water.
- Separation and Stabilization in Road and Railway Construction.
- Protection to Waterproofing Systems.
- Cushioning and Protection in Many Containment Projects.
- Prevention of Soil Movement in Erosion Control Measures.
- Product ranges from 100 - 800 g/m2.
- Superior chemical resistance.
- Contains additives for UV resistance.
- Low permeability.
- Resistant to oil, salt, chemicals and heat.