Approx. Rs 400 / Square MeterGet Latest Price
Plastic Grass Paver
|Size||500 mm x 500 mm x 40 mm|
|Weight||Approx. 4.30 kg/m2|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Panels per m2||4 Panels per m2|
|Compressive Strength||Unfilled > 1,500 kN/m2 (150 t/m2)|
is a light weight, high strength interlocking plastic grass paver designed for the creation of grassed areas subject to pedestrian and occasional vehicular traffic.
It is used in the construction of emergency access, home driveways and slope stabilization.
The high load bearing structure protects grass roots against compaction and effectively supports load imposed by large fire trucks.Features:
- More than 90% unrestricted root base area.
- Height of the cells allow vigorous root development.
- Ability to peg the sub base on slopes and curves.
- Nesting design that halves storage and transportation costs.
- Flexible connecting grids ensure modules conform to uneven surface.
- Stabilized turf surfaces protected against erosion.
- Enhanced site appearance through "Green" vegetation.
- Minimized storm water run-off.
- Vehicle Parking Lots in Commercial Developments, It Parks, Festival Grounds, Etc.
- Emergency and Fire Lane Access Areas.
- Slope Stabilization and Erosion Control.
||Unaffected by moulds and algae and good resistance to rot, oils, acids, alkalis, bitumen and naturally occurring soil chemicals